About Me

My photo
I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Raleigh North Carolina. I could not be more excited! I have been so blessed in my life. I've overcome a lot of things in my life. I forgive easy and love easy. I have amazing friends and family and could not ask for better. I love doing anything outdoors, singing, serving, cleaning, and making life the best it can be.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Miss American Fork Pageant


So the pageant is over!!! And wow what an amazing experience!! I did not win Miss AF, but a great girl did!! I have accomplished many things by doing this pageant #1 sang a song in front of a crowd #2 was fierce on the runway in a bathing suit with heals on and a dress!! #3 met amazing girls who all deserved a crown! #4 got interviewed for ten minutes in front of a panal of judges and rocked #5 got to talk about my platform "Don't drive stupid" something that means a lot to me and my brother Carson!! #6 had a blast!! I loved how all my friends and family came to support me!! So the pageant is over and now i get to have a fun rest of the summer!! I'm so blessed to have had this amazing opportunity. And i'm so blessed to have wonderful friends and family who have supported me through it all!! I love you guys!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment