About Me

My photo
I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Raleigh North Carolina. I could not be more excited! I have been so blessed in my life. I've overcome a lot of things in my life. I forgive easy and love easy. I have amazing friends and family and could not ask for better. I love doing anything outdoors, singing, serving, cleaning, and making life the best it can be.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Clean Slate :)


I now understand more clearly songs such as broken hearted girl, by Beyonce, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, and all those other songs that talk about broken hearted lost women. I can honestly say I had my heart broken by the love of my life. He is an incredible guy and feelings change and life happens but loosing someone you've been in love with over another girl is one of the hardest trials I have had to overcome. A broken heart cannot simply be healed by medicine, it takes time and energy and the constant companionship of the Savior, it takes patience and understanding and most importantly forgiveness. I guess no one really knows how difficult it is to heal a broken heart unless they have actually been through it. Today I can say that I am grateful for a broken heart. I am grateful for this trial because I know it is just bringing me closer to finding that one man who completes me the one man who loves me for the girl I am, the man who excepts my flaws and imperfections the man who makes me feel invinsible and thinks I am the most beautiful girl no matter what. I can't wait to look back at this rough time and smile because it only brought me closer to finding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment