About Me

My photo
I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Raleigh North Carolina. I could not be more excited! I have been so blessed in my life. I've overcome a lot of things in my life. I forgive easy and love easy. I have amazing friends and family and could not ask for better. I love doing anything outdoors, singing, serving, cleaning, and making life the best it can be.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goodbye Highschool Helloo College!!!



The twelve years of school are finally paying off, in about three in a half weeks! I will be a graduate from American Fork High, class of 2011!! I'm so excited, me and my friends have many fun adventures planned, including a road trip to St. George, and a big sleep over!! I'm excited for college, every aspect of it. I'm going to Utah Valley University, I'm doing the nursing program there, and I'm going to start my pre reqs this fall for it. I'm excited to be a nurse and help those who can't help themselves. My dream job has always been to work at primary children's hospital. I have seen a lot of loss in my life, I wanna help these adorable children cope with their illnesses, and get them feeling better. Another aspect of college I'm looking forward too is the guys!! haha Hello, they are so much more mature, and college is full of young, attractive, single, returned missionaries!! oh ya!! I will also be attending the singles ward, and I am way excited to go. I have learned so much in my senior year, and hope to become a stronger, wiser, more understanding caring loving daugher of my Heavenly Father, for without him everything would be impossible. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life. It is definitely a bitter sweet one. I will have to say goodbye to dance, goodbye to some friends, and good bye to the easy life! I want to thank anyone who has helped me get to where I am now. Teachers, family, friends, strangers, thank you all!! :) WOO!! Class 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment