About Me

My photo
I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Raleigh North Carolina. I could not be more excited! I have been so blessed in my life. I've overcome a lot of things in my life. I forgive easy and love easy. I have amazing friends and family and could not ask for better. I love doing anything outdoors, singing, serving, cleaning, and making life the best it can be.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My HERO'S



High School is almost over, and I have been really reflecting on a lot of things. I want to recognize the many hero's in my life who have shaped me into the Women I am. Thank you from the Bottom of my heart! I love you.







#1 My Savior Jesus Christ, and my loving Heavenly Father, I would be no where without them. Through my many many sleepless nights, prayers, moments of quiet reflection I do know that they live. They have stuck by me constantly. I am proud to be a daughter of God.


#2 My parents have been through many many trials. They have overcome loosing a child, being in serious financial trouble, and many other tough things, but looking at them now you would never know. My beautiful mother has a bubbly personality. She works so hard to keep our family running smoothly. She is the best mother a child could ask for. She never complains, she has a strong testimony of the gospel. She can always make me laugh, and she hates going shopping, but goes with me anyway. I love you mom, you are so so special to me and I can't imagine life without you. Dad... Lets just say that me and him are completely the same sometimes it is a little scary. We have the same exact personality and think exactly the same. My dad has always been a hard worker, even from the time he was a little boy. He has an incredible testimony of the Church, and honestly look up to him so much. I love you Dad, with all my heart. My parents are who to thank. I love you with my all!!


#3 Siblings Collin, Carson, and Shanna I love you all so much. Collin you have always been an amazing example to me, you have overcome so much. Look at you now you have a beautiful wife and 2 baby girls. I know we tease each other often and you will always look at me as your "baby sister" I want you to know that I truly love you!! Your an amazing brother and I know Carson would be proud. Carson even though your not on Earth with me, I know your looking down, I hope your proud of me. I want you to know I am who I am because of you. You are my hero and I can't wait to see you again, and give you a huge hug. I miss you so much, and there is not a day that I don't think of you. I love you big brother!! Shanna, you are the most amazing sister in law ever, I love our talks about boys and all the fun times we have had. You are so beautiful and I'm so glad Collin married you. You are such an amazing example to me, and an amazing mother. I love you!!

#5 My girls,Mckayla Kylee, Misti, Jess, Taylor, and Kilee. You guys are my best pals!! You always seem to make me laugh. Your there when I need to talk to someone. You are my cuddle buddies, my partners in crime. My stay up all night partying and talking girls. You are my heroes I love you all!!


#6 My boys Will Cameron, Justin Holland, Dave, Spencer, Mike, and Chandler. You guys are my rocks. You always seem to make me laugh. You threaten any guys who hurt me, and I love it. I'm going to miss you all so much. You truly are amazing sons of God. I hope you continue on your paths, and serve a mission. I love you boys you truly are my heroes. Never forget it!!


#7 My amazing Family, All of you have helped me from the time I was a baby to know where I'm a grown women. It true what they say, it takes a village to raise a child. I am the girl I am because of the examples that have been set by my family, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins. I love you all, thank you for your support. Your honesty, and your love!!


#8 Leaders, Teachers, and Friends, I know there have been many people who have made an tremendous impact on my life, its impossible to name you all, But thank you for your prayers, your willingness to serve, your patience, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment