About Me

My photo
I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Raleigh North Carolina. I could not be more excited! I have been so blessed in my life. I've overcome a lot of things in my life. I forgive easy and love easy. I have amazing friends and family and could not ask for better. I love doing anything outdoors, singing, serving, cleaning, and making life the best it can be.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Favorite things about summer ;)










- Graduating High School finally



- Summer nights



- Dates



- Fun moments with my girls



- Dancing in Disneyland



- Yummy BBQ's



- New summer movies coming out



- Fireworks



- Star gazing



- Rodeos



- Parades



- Smores



- Singles Ward



- Swimming



- Road Trips



- Summer Clothes



- Working out



- Flip Flop tan lines



- Boys :)



- Bachelorette



- Fresh Fruit



- Bonfires



- Camping Trips



- Boating



I love everything about summer!! I wish it could be summer all year long!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment